Copyright © The Fearthainne Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
You need our help if you answer “YES” to any of these:
1. Do you want to elevate the skills and knowledge of your in-house and contractor craftsmen/women ?
2. Do you want to elevate the skill sets of your Leadership Team?
3. Are you interested in implementing an Evaluation Process?
4. Are you interested in developing an on-site/site specific training program ?
5. Do you need to improve your OSHA I/R performance rating?
6. Do you need to improve Reliability and Uptime performance ?
7. Do you want to improve your Preventive Maintenance Strategy?
8. Do you need to reduce call-outs and emergency outage costs?
9. Do you want to decrease re-work
10. Would you like to blend the Operations and Maintenance Teams into one cohesive unit?
In the past five years or so, a small number of Junior
and Community Colleges have begun to teach basic skills in some of the craft areas. However, the demand for workers with advanced skills as Pipe Fitters, Millwrights, Reliability Specialists (Condition Monitoring), Instrument Techs,
Welder/Fitters, etc. is expanding so rapidly that the skills gap is getting even wider.
We have assembled a team of fifty plus people that have
over a thousand years’ experience among them in these critical craft areas. Our team of experts has developed Assessment and Training Programs that have been
implemented with great success by some notable midstream and downstream companies in the petrochemical industry, and we are looking to expand our reach to bring
that success to even more companies throughout the related industries.